– Copper Works offers a lifetime guarantee on the craftsmanship and the quality of the materials used in construction of their fixtures. Only defects to the craftsmanship or the materials used will be available for repair or replacement. It is up to Copper Works discretion whether a fixture needs to be repaired or replaced. All repairs will be made by Copper Works in our works shop. Damages incurred by negligence, improper installation, unforeseen weather conditions, misuse or other outside influences will not be honored under this warranty. All other repairs will require new quotes and lead times.
– To insure order accuracy and customer satisfaction, all quotes will require a customer signature before processing. The details contained in this quote are considered final and changes will not be made after lantern production has started. Please review the details in your quote carefully.
– Due to the nature of hand crafting custom lanterns, a deposit of 50% is required in advance for the production of all lanterns. Deposits are non refundable and remaining balance is due before shipment or delivery.
– All custom orders required payment in full at the time your order is placed.
– In the event of a price increase, all written quotations will be honored for 30 days from the quote’s original date.
– All orders will contain charges for shipping and handling prior to an orders completion. All shipments are FOB 1338 Hawn Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71107. Unless otherwise requested, fixtures are shipped via Fedex or common carrier. Additional charges may be added if special crafting is required for a custom product.
– Estimated lead times will be availabe upon quotation but may change due to the volume of orders acquired prior to placing your order. All lead times are estimates only and my vary depending on size of your order and the shops current backlog. We will always try to ensure that quoted lead times are met but due to the handcrating process, sometimes this will not be possible.
– Expedited and guaranteed production dates can be made for an additional fee. This will insure that all expedited orders will arrive on time or before a specific quoted date.
– Clients must inspect merchandise for damages immediately upon receiving their shipment. All damages must be reported to Copper Works within 48 hours of delivery. Visible damages must be noted and documented with the shipper. This is to insure our customers’ expectations are met and that Copper Works is not made responsible for damanges that may occur on site or during installtion.
– Due to the nature of handcrafting custom fixtures, all Copper Works’ sales are final. Fixtures from our collection may be retruned for store credit only and a restocking fee may apply. Custom pieces may not be returned for any reason. All custom sales are final. Fixtures that have been installed my not be returned for any reason.